We need to improve easy access to our tube stations to ensure step-free trasnport for all residents. And we need a better signalling facility at Earl’s Court to stop the delays.
- Opened the expanded Imperial Wharf Station with new step-free access.
- Called London Mayor Khan to act when the Sloane Square escalator was out of service for months.
- Campaigned successfully for a new signalling infrastructure at Earl’s Court Station – to stop the delays on the District Line.
- Continue to campaign for step-free access at Parsons Green and Putney Bridge stations – so residents with disabilities do not have to take longer journeys.
- Fight Sadiq Khan and TfL's radical plans to cut local bus routes.