Greg is always happy to help Chelsea and Fulham constituents, regardless of whether or not they voted for him.  He can offer assistance with all matters for which Parliament or central government is responsible, such as tax problems involving HMRC; Department for Work & Pensions problems such as benefits, pensions and National Insurance; Home Office and UK Visas & Immigration problems such as passports and immigration, and Department of Health problems such as hospitals and the National Health Service (NHS).
Matters can usually be resolved most promptly by sending an email outlining your situation to  Please ensure that you include as much information and documentation relevant to your case as possible, as well as your full address (including postcode) and any applicable reference numbers.  Greg also runs regular surgeries in Chelsea and Fulham where you may be able to discuss your case in person with Greg or his staff.  To check appointment availability, please contact Greg’s office on 020 7219 5448.
Please note that, unfortunately, Members of Parliament are unable to settle private disputes with neighbours or employers, family arguments or consumer matters, and cannot interfere with decisions made by the courts.  If your problem concerns the Local Authority (for example it is connected with services such as planning, refuse collection, council housing or school places), you should first contact your local Council or Councillor via either the Royal Borough of Kensington & Chelsea or London Borough of Hammersmith & Fulham website.